Language verification of articles published in the “Polish Journal of Applied Sciences” journal – task financed under the agreement No 649/P-DUN/2019 by the Minister of Science and Higher Education allocated to the activities of disseminating science.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Papers submitted for publication should be sent to the Editorial Office as a file prepared in the text editor (acceptable file formats: *.doc or *.docx). They should be single-page typed in Times New Roman (12 points), with the standard margins, with 1.5 line spacing, without justification nor formatting. Indentations should be made by using a tabulator. Articles submitted to Pol. J. Appl. Sci. should be sent via an online platform (LOGIN). If the Author has username and password to sign in on the website of Pol. J. Appl. Sci., please go to SIGN IN, in the other case, please go to REGISTRATION. Registration and signing in are prerequisite to submitting texts and tracking their current status.
In a special cases article may be submitted via e-mail address: email@example.com.
- Title page with author/s details is sent separately.
- Blinded manuscript is sent without the author/s details (blinded manuscript). The main body of the paper (including the references, figures, tables and any acknowledgements) should not include any identifying information, such as the authors' names or affiliations.
Authors transfer the ownership of copyright to the Polish Journal of Applied Sciences should their work be published in this journal.
Authors state that the article is original, has not been submitted for publication in other journals and has not already been published except in abstract form, preliminary reportor thesis.
Authors state that they are responsible for the research that they have carried out and designed; that they have participated in drafting and revising the manuscript submitted, which they approve in its contents.
Authors also state that the reported article (if it involves human experiments) has been approved by the appropriate ethical committee and was undertaken incompliance with The Helsinki Declaration.
- I have read and agree to the terms of License Document (http://pjas.pwsip.edu.pl/public/site/files/pjas_articles_license.pdf)
Papers must be accompanied by the following submission letter (form available at journal’s website), signed by all Authors: Declaration
Author, who submits the paper, bears the main responsibility for given data. „Ghostwriting” and „guest authorship” are the symptoms of scientific dishonesty, and all discovered cases will be exposed, including informing suitable entities. Authors are also required to fill in De Gruyter Open Access License. The form should be sent to the Editorial Office via electronic mail to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.